Sunday 30 August 2009

Chikos the Chicken - Deglingos

Chikos the chicken

Can I (or may I rather!) introduce you the latest addition to the 4little1s.com website, Chikos the chicken who is a Deglingos. Now if you are not familiar with the Deglingos range of soft toys, let me explain a little more.





The Deglingos (sometimes said as Degling-gos) are very unusual and almost quirky soft toys for little ones ...and some big ones ! They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours and resemble animals such as dogs, cats, rats, cows, Wolfs, Lobsters, Rabbits, Sheep (s?), hedgehogs and of course chickens to mention a few of them. Each one has a story attached to them and they like to add the words 'os' to everything.





You can read their story abd background, their likes and dislikes at the website under our soft toys section........

Anyway, let me introduce a fine Deglingos to you who goes by the name of Chikos, ooooooohhhhhh so chic! BigBos (another of the Deglingos range) calls me sometimes 'chicken pot pie' but actuallu I don't think that's is so funnios! So stupidos he is no ? I do admit that I can be tiny-os bit super snobos some of the time os but of course os I am a very very loyal mother hen to my fellowos Deglingos.
- Chickos can be washed in deglingoes warm wash 30 degrees
- Chikos says me suitable from 3 years
- Check out my baby Chikos - he cute

Deglingoes is a great place to start for a new baby gift or even just something a little different for a change for a 'grown up baby'. We have many adult customers who keep coming back for more to grow their range of Deglingos. We have sent them all around the globe from Denmark to New Zealand and people still come back for more.......see our range of Deglingos at the website http://www.4little1s.com/ today.


.............................Deglingos forever !