Friday 6 February 2009

DEGLINGOES – You either love them or hate them !

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Company: 4little1s.com
Email Address: sales@4little1s.com
Web site address: http://www.4little1s.com/

DEGLINGOESYou either love them or hate them !

4little1s.com, the online baby gifts and nursery furniture website stock the loveable and qwirky soft animal toys that are nothing like you have seen before. Each one has a story behind them and their own language…..you are either going to love them or hate them ! Let me introduce some of these characters to you…
Molos is the Deglingoes tough guy. Mess with him and he will give you a good pinchos! Beneath his tough shell is a heart of gold. Between you and me he is secretly in love with Pikos and is mados about her!

Pikos - Hey amigos! What do you think to my spikes? I think they are Deglingoes fantasticos?! I have just one problem, I can't reach them. To keep them looking magnificos I need some help from my friends. Ruffle them around and they will fall into place ... thanks my amigos!
Big Bos - Hey amigos! I am the ultimos sophisticates Deglingoes delingos! It's an armabos suit, custom tailored of course, since one of my legs is shorter than the other! My friends call me boss .... Deglingoes Bigbos!


These lovable and unusual Deglingoes characters can be purchased from the 4little1s.com website http://www.4little1s.com/ and start from only £11.99







Notes to Editor: 4little1s.com is an online baby gifts and toys retailer, launched 12 months ago by ex City banker, Christianne James. Contact details: sales@4little1s.com
- ### -