Monday 4 May 2009

Baby News

BABY NEWS

British television presenter Tess Daly, 38, was snapped at the Disney Store VIP Shopping Party in London on April 30th.)

Tess and her husband are expecting their second child in June. They are already parents to daughter Phoebe Elizabeth, 4.

Tess has shared that she is hoping to have a natural birth.
“Having had a caesarean last time and not having gone through the whole process of labour, this time I’ve opted to do it naturally,” she is quoted as telling Now magazine.

“So, though pretty petrified by the prospect of the unknown, if billions of women have done it before me I’d like to think I can give it a go,” she continued.

The former model confirmed she was pregnant in December, saying: “We are over the moon at the prospect of a new addition to our family. We’re very much looking forward to having a brother or a sister for Phoebe to play with.”
Tess admitted her daughter had been begging for a sibling, but recently changed her mind and would prefer a cat.

She said: “I’m happy about another baby. Phoebe used to ask us for a brother or sister, but recently she’s started asking us for a cat.”
“Being a working mum is hard for any woman, but I make sure I’m there to tuck her in at night whenever I can,” said Tess.

WWW.4LITTLE1S.COM