Friday 1 May 2009

Famous Baby info

Olympian Kerri Walsh, Athlete, who announced in December that she was expecting, says that this pregnancy is extra special to her. “We had been wanting to have kids for a long time and tried to get pregnant before Beijing but had a miscarriage,” she admits. “It was sad, but the way it happened I had to wait at least a year before trying again. Then we got pregnant literally first try, day one in Beijing after we finished. Beijing baby. It was an inspired conception!”

While Walsh, 30, and Jennings, 33, had initially wanted to keep the baby’s gender a secret, they decided to find out Christmas morning with their families.

“I filled out this letter to Casey saying ‘Merry Christmas. We have a beautiful baby —- on the way’ and I had the doctor fill it out. So neither of us knew at that time. My mom got the letter framed and we opened it on Christmas and found out together. It was the last present we opened and the best. I was so overwhelmed, everyone freaked out.”

So will there be more future Olympians on the way for the dynamic duo?

“Absolutely,” says Walsh. “We want at least three kids. I want my boys and a girl, I want it all! But I want to keep working because I love my job so much. I just need to learn how to be a good juggler and we’ll get it all done.”


www.4little1s.com